Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our life has been an adventure lately. In the last few months our niece Dixie was born. Liz came home from Ohio. Brandon "graduated" again. We went to moab. We went to Idaho We got pregnant. Brandon started his 225 hour capstone at Primary Children's emergency department. Miles returned from France. We tried to hike Mount Olympus.  Alyssa and I had 3 weeks of adventures. We had a miscarriage. Brandon finished his capstone.  We spent a few days at Snowbird. Our nephew Maddox was born. We went camping. We hiked to Catharine pass. We hiked to Cecret lake....

2 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Sounds busy! I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I love the picture of you in the tent, and I hope life continues to be full of adventures!

The A.Wahls said...

that is quite the adventure story...with much more to come! :)